Today we are proud of a major milestone in ALBIOMA’s Energy Transition Program.
The CRE (the French Energy Regulatory Commission), has authorized today the signature of the new PPA of ALBIOMA Bois Rouge (ABR) enabling its conversion to 100% Biomass.
The Energy Transition Program:
Albioma Bois Rouge:
- ABR1: 2 boiler started in 1992 (Stein, Coal and Bagasse, 130 Tph, 82 Bars Absolute 525°C), 2x30MW electric,
- ABR2: 1 boiler started in 2004 (CNIM Ignifluid D75, Coal and Bagasse, 180 Tph, 82 Bars Absolute 520°C), 48,5 MW electric.
One of the 3 major power plants of “La Réunion Island”.
Time for superlatives:
- The ABR1 boilers are the oldest of the whole ALBIOMA Group,
- This second conversion is the biggest project of ALBIOMA… ever… by far !
- The project requires the erection, while still operating the power plant, of massive infrastructures (Dome pellets, Fuel handling system…) of size unseen on the island,
- The domes will be the biggest of FRANCE,
- The scheduled stop for converting the 3 boilers, one after the other, is to last only 14 to 18 weeks, which is amazingly short.
- Complete Conceptual studies,
- Compete Basic Engineering,
- Complete CAPEX studies, Initial RFQ of nearly all work packages,
- Permitting (PPA, Building permit, Environmental Permit…).
I’m being transfering the project to the erection team. Phasing out for another development,
- ALBIOMA – TE, ABR Second Conversion !
- ALBIOMA – TE – ALM3, Guadeloupe harbor first boat
- ALBIOMA – TE – ALM3, Guadeloupe harbor dome inflated
- ALBIOMA – TE, ALM3 First Project !
- ALBIOMA, TE Program Architect
Let’s keep contact
Vincent EUDIER is a 15 years experience Energy Project / Program Manager with strong emphasis on development,